Patricia Ryan Madson, is the author of Improv Wisdom the best book on improvisation skills that I’ve ever read.
On today’s episode we look at what we can do to control the situation and improvise our way out of it when shit hits the fan and the importance of not scripting everything in sales.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [2:47] Interview starts
- [7:00] Taking a to take a sales script and making it your own
- [10:05] How to speak authentically
- [12:13] Speaking from the heart
- [15:33] How engage with more people, more often
- [25:04] The step by step process how to improvise when everything goes wrong
- [28:36] What would you say to a salespeople who struggles to admit guilt/responsibility?
- [32:30] Sales advice to your younger self
- [36:31] Wrap up
Brought to you by: Qstream
Qstream will make your sales teams great in just 3 minutes per day.
It combines scenario-based sales challenges, and the brain science I love in a simple solution which is clinically proven to improve sales results.
Request a free demo Salesman.Red/Qstream and start building a SMARTER sales team today.
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.