Mark Goulston is an ex FBI/police hostage negotiator and so if anyone can show us how to change someones mind it’s him.
He was also a UCLA professor of psychiatry for 25 years and so knows the science to back up his advice.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [2:47] Show intro
- [2:35] Interview starts
- [3:26] The ethics of influence
- [9:41] How to work out how committed a person is to their “no”
- [12:03] Should we move slowly to influence?
- [14:11] What’s going on in their subconscious?
- [27:40] Is a connection worth more than anything else in business?
- [36:41] Is it OK to sometimes go shallow or should we always ask deeper questions?
- [45:06] Wrap up
Brought to you by: Qstream
Qstream will make your sales teams great in just 3 minutes per day.
It combines scenario-based sales challenges, and the brain science I love in a simple solution which is clinically proven to improve sales results.
Request a free demo Salesman.Red/Qstream and start building a SMARTER sales team today.
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.