Brandon Redlinger is a fellow sales podcast host and the man charged with growing SAAS startup PersistIQ.
In this episode we dive into account based selling, why smart sales teams are shifting to this model and if it’s right for everyone.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [1:30] Show intro
- [2:21] Interview starts
- [2:52] How do you define account based selling?
- [7:06] What’s driving the shift towards account based selling?
- [8:56] How does this affect the sales funnel?
- [11:27] What’s the difference between the roles?
- [15:38] How to keep the buyer engaged when dealing with multiple people
- [19:55] Is everyone involved in sales now other than perhaps HR?
- [26:31] Which is the best sales role if you want the best commission plan
- [33:39] Once piece of advice for #SalesNation
- [38:23] Wrap up
Brought to you by: Qstream
Qstream will make your sales teams great in just 3 minutes per day.
It combines scenario-based sales challenges, and the brain science I love in a simple solution which is clinically proven to improve sales results.
Request a free demo Salesman.Red/Qstream and start building a SMARTER sales team today.
Brandon’s podcast: Stories From The Sales Floor
Bridging the gap ebook: AccountBasedEbook.com
Book: Scientific advertising
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.