Max Altschuler joins me on this episode to share what exactly a sales stack is, how we should be leveraging it and also the tools themselves.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [1:04] Show intro
- [2:03] Interview starts
- [2:30] What is a sales stack?
- [5:13] Do we really need all these extra sales tools?
- [7:17] Prospecting sales stack
- [12:44] Qualifying sales stack
- [17:34] Is the trend of more information being pushed publicly going to continue?
- [23:39] Will outbound sales die?
- [26:20] Closing/end of funnel sales stack
- [30:04] One piece of sales advice for #SalesNation
- [34:04] Wrap up
Brought to you by: Showpad
Showpad allows marketers to provide valuable content to sales while controlling the brand message.
It allows sales reps to easily find that content, share it with prospects, and track usage.
Trusted by over 850 businesses, visit Salesman.Red/Showpad to get started.
BOOK: Hacking Sales
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.