Peter Gold quizzed me on this episode to uncover my why for creating the podcast, my why for working so hard to put out great content and the underlying why of the pain or pleasure I’m trying to move from or towards.
All of this comes back to sales as it’s the same process that #SalesNation should be using to uncover the real truths behind their prospects buying decisions and then to share their story.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [1:12] Show intro
- [2:02] Interview starts
- [2:32] Do all companies have a why?
- [3:39] Why don’t we leverage the stories?
- [5:43] Personal vs corporate whys
- [9:07] But I don’t have a story, I’m just here for the money…
- [11:56] Why Will wants to semi retire
- [21:28] Will and Peters fears
- [23:55] Your why will change
- [26:37] Your best source of motivation
- [32:14] One piece of advice for #SalesNation
- [34:45] Wrap up
Brought to you by: Qstream
Qstream will make your sales teams great in just 3 minutes per day.
It combines scenario-based sales challenges, and the brain science I love in a simple solution which is clinically proven to improve sales results.
Request a free demo Salesman.Red/Qstream and start building a SMARTER sales team today.
BOOK: Growth Faktor
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.