Dylan Baskind is the CEO of Qwilr a hot tech start up and he’s being pitched constantly.
In today’s episode he shares what works to get him on the phone and how best to close a deal with him.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [1:12] Show intro
- [2:10] Interview starts
- [3:29] The percentage of cold emails/calls that Dylan responds to
- [8:29] How much customisation you need within your emails
- [10:54] Why salespeople should have original content
- [12:38] The importance of having a wide business knowledge (P&L etc)
- [15:12] Should sales people be upfront?
- [21:44] Should you offer a demo?
- [24:06] CEO buying signals
- [25:07] How to follow up with a CEO
- [31:36] The role of aesthetics in sales
- [37:54] One piece of sales advice for #SalesNation
- [42:08] Wrap up
Brought to you by: Qstream
Qstream will make your sales teams great in just 3 minutes per day.
It combines scenario-based sales challenges, and the brain science I love in a simple solution which is clinically proven to improve sales results.
Request a free demo Salesman.Red/Qstream and start building a SMARTER sales team today.
BOOK: Thinking, Fast And Slow
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.