Jon Ferrara essentially single-handedly created the CRM. His newest company Nimble is the only company doing CRM right in the social age.
He’s decades of knowledge of the sales industry and so on today’s show I asked him, “will sales exist in another 20 years time…”.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [1:04] Show intro
- [1:58] Interview starts
- [3:01] How will sales be different in 5 years time?
- [4:55] How the company’s size effects things
- [10:17] Content and sales/marketing
- [13:29] A.I. bots taking our jobs?
- [17:40] Do we just need a human to human interaction?
- [32:36] One piece of advice for #SalesNation
- [36:31] Wrap up
Brought to you by: Qwilr
Are you wasting time on proposals & quotes that get lost in your prospects’ inboxes?
I personally use Qwilr to win more business by replacing boring old sales documents with beautiful webpages.
Then I’m instantly notified when sales leads open my pages so I can be proactive in my follow up.
Grab a free trial at Salesman.Red/Qwilr.
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.