Tony Hughes is an author and sales expert who join’s me on this episode of the Salesman Podcast to look at the importance of having a story and how we, as individuals should sell it.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [1:00] show intro
- [1:46] Interview starts
- [2:17] The timeless truth
- [6:00] What my product is VS what I can do to help
- [7:42] The structure
- [11:00] How to get more attention from sales prospects
- [14:58] How do we make our message more memorable?
- [18:44] How to give more value in the last contact point
- [28:06] One piece of sales advice for #SalesNation
- [31:59] Wrap up
Brought to you by: Qwilr
Are you wasting time on proposals & quotes that get lost in your prospects’ inboxes?
I personally use Qwilr to win more business by replacing boring old sales documents with beautiful webpages.
Then I’m instantly notified when sales leads open my pages so I can be proactive in my follow up.
Grab a free trial at Salesman.Red/Qwilr.
Tony’s book: The Joshua Principle: Leadership Secrets of Selling
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.