Warren Buffett is widely regarded as one of the worlds top deal markers. Yet he works within a very concise and actionable set of rules.
Tom Searcy is a big/key account selling expert and has literally written the book on how Warren Buffett closes deals. This is what we’re diving into on today’s episode of the show.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [1:05] Show intro
- [1:34] Interview starts
- [2:20] Is the only outcome that we win the business?
- [4:03] Should we be looking to build long term relationships with everyone we deal with?
- [8:48] Do the ‘hustlers’ have the DNA to close a complex sale?
- [12:54] Are people becoming less tolerant to follow-up?
- [17:39] How to customise a pitch?
- [24:38] How to take price out of the conversation
- [36:15] The importance of having a reputation
- [46:25] Wrap up
Brought to you by: Qwilr
Are you wasting time on proposals & quotes that get lost in your prospects’ inboxes?
I personally use Qwilr to win more business by replacing boring old sales documents with beautiful webpages.
Then I’m instantly notified when sales leads open my pages so I can be proactive in my follow up.
Grab a free trial at Salesman.Red/Qwilr.
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.