Jack Kosakowski joins Will on this episode of the Salesman Podcast to discuss Social Sellingq
How To Use Social Selling
Jack and Will start the show by defining what social selling is and how it’s clearly pushing salespeople to do business the way that prospects want us to do business. Rather than what we’ve done in the past which is just try and shove our pitches down the prospects throats as quick as possible.
“The only channel that’s live, with live data. Personalised data and real time conversion.”
They wrap up the show by explaining why salespeople have to earn the right to ask for the phone call and how they can go about doing this over social media in a structured way.
Jack and Will also cover –
- Is social selling down to the salesperson or the company
- Why sales leaders at the top of the company need to buy into social selling
- The power of “just being visible”
- How to earn the right to get the phone call
- Getting through the noise on social media
- What content salespeople should be putting out and creating on social media
- The difference between social selling and influencer marketing
Sponsor: Phone Burner
This episode of the salesman podcast is sponsored by Phone Burner.
Phone burner enables salespeople to reach 447% more customers per hour and the more customers you speak to, the more deals you’re going to close.
It’s cloud based so you can call prospects from anywhere.
Jack Is known as the “SaaSaNova” of marketing automation in his social networks. He is a passionate practitioner and proselytizer in the social selling space, which is apparent in all of the content he has published on LinkedIn, Business2Community, Sales Hacker, Convince and Convert and Act-On Software’s blog.
Additionally Jack is a Regional Sales Manager at Act-On software and a graduate of NAU.