Viveka Von Rosen joins Will on this episode of the Salesman Podcast to discuss the power of LinkedIn as a tool for sales professionals (lots of actionable advice in this episode).[/50_50_first][50_50_second] [/50_50_second]
LinkedIn VS Email for Sales People
The show is kicked off with Viveka explaining the differences between using LinkedIn vs email to prospect and connect with new people in your industry.
“You have a 87% better chance of someone engaging with you if you have your photo on LinkedIn”
The show is wrapped up with Viveka telling us how best to do a cold approach over LinkedIn and how best to then leverage the conversation to develop it towards closing a sale.
Viveka and Will also cover –
- How to use LinkedIn to connect with busy people
- Why LinkedIn beats email for breaking through the obscurity barrier
- Creating the perfect business profile picture
- How to create the perfect professional headline and bio
- Viveka tears my LinkedIn profile apart
- How to find prospects when you know their names
- How to find potential prospects from searching certain criteria
- Should salespeople pay for a premium account
Sponsor: Pipedrive CRM
Pipedrive is the CRM built by salespeople for salespeople.
Salespeople like Pipedrive because it visualises your sales pipeline, highlights your opportunities and ensures important conversations don’t get dropped.
Viveka von Rosen started using LinkedIn in 2005 when she saw a presentation on the opportunities of Business Networking with LinkedIn. Having doubled her own business with F2F networking, she saw the immense potential of a business online networking site.
Viveka is known internationally as the “LinkedIn Expert” and speaks to business owners, corporations, Legal Firms and associations on the benefits of marketing with social media, and in particular LinkedIn.